G3. Biofuels Project Management & Reporting
Program for Program for Engineering & Science, Water Management, Environmental Sciences, Business Management, Economics, Journalism, Political & Social Sciences, International Development, Law and other students
The Hendry County Sustainable Biofuels
Center addresses the basic science and technology
needs of biofuels development. Its management implements standard methods and policies for tasks and deliverables
related to research, teaching, and extension missions.
However, thanks to its unique new aims, the Center also needs proper
management and reporting of its various
The main objective of this practical experience
program is to improve management, administration
and coordination of issues dealt with within the Hendry
County Sustainable Biofuels Center. The Center focus is rather wide,
as it includes e.g. specialized technical research on biofuels and
food production, educational training, public and political outreach,
etc. A future manager, able to coordinate
topics from several different technical disciplines
is needed for this position. Could it be you?
List of main tasks:
- Get acquainted with ongoing technical projects within the Hendry County Sustainable Biofuels Research Center;
- Interact with network of various cooperating project partners (e.g. Edison State College, University of Florida, etc.);
- Plan meetings, seminars, educational events and other similar activities;
- Suggest improvements to projects scheduling, reporting, staffing, funding, etc.;
- Develop newsletters, brochures, leaflets, presentations and similar promotional materials;
- Learn ways how to handle various administrative and management issues related to the assigned projects;
- Based on delivered products feedback, improve coordination procedures and document the new findings in project related SOPs and websites.
Not an applicant yet?!
Qualified and motivated students and young professionals have a
How do I learn more or apply?
Submit on-line application button at the bottom of this page.
I can't submit on line application. Can you help me?
If you face some technical difficulties, please download the Application form in Word, complete and email back to us with your CV and Cover Letter attached.